January 7, 2022
It’s understandable why so many people have a tendency to think of home remodeling as something only suitable for warmer weather. However, the winter months are actually an excellent time to get some of those home improvement projects checked off your to-do list. Whether it’s something as simple as replacing a door that’s become drafty and squeaky with age, or something more elaborate such as siding installation or a full roof replacement, there are a number of advantages when it comes to winter home remodeling and renovation.
At American Custom Exteriors and Interiors in Rochester, we don’t let the cold weather get in the way of helping those looking to improve the look, feel and value of their property. Here are just a few of our most popular winter home remodeling projects, and some reasons why more homeowners throughout Western NY continue to trust our expertise and value.
- Roof repairs and installation of new roofing systems
- Professional siding installs and exterior trim improvements
- Kitchen remodeling, from individual sections to complete dream kitchens
- Bathroom remodeling and custom bathroom design installations
- Patio installation and custom firepits in time for Spring and Summer
- Custom ceilings, flooring, woodwork, trim and other interior projects
- All work is done by our team of highly experienced remodeling experts
One of the most common concerns among homeowners considering winter home remodeling projects, is exposure to the cold from open doors and exposed sections. Many of the most popular winter projects we perform require only minimal entry and exposure, allowing your home to stay warm and energy-efficient while we’re working. For more information on other winter home improvement projects or to start a free estimate, reach out when it’s convenient and we’ll do our very best to help.
American Custom Exteriors and Interiors is located in Rochester, NY and proudly serves the needs of homeowners throughout the greater Western New York region. Get in touch today to learn more by calling us at 585-723-8072 or email us anytime through our website’s contact page.